[IP] Re: asymptomatic highs (was how to describe a high)

I too tend to not have symptoms when I have high BGs, even real high.
Sometimes thirsty like you and maybe just general malaise, but nothing
specific and nothing like the other listers have described. I too feel most
horrible when low and especially while recovering from a low.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02