[IP] re: travel with supplies

> Maybe I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the "rules" didn't
> mean the pre-printed label on the insulin bottle, it meant the prescription
> label the pharmacist puts on the box (similar to the one that gets put on a
> bottle of prescription pills.)

I didn't think it was referring to the prescription labels because it
said that "prescriptions and doctor's letters" would NOT be accepted
because of concerns over forgeries.  But I could have misunderstood.
Anyway, from what I've heard, it doesn't sound like, in practice, most
people are getting hassled too badly over their supplies -- but I'm sure
it depends on which screener you get!