[IP] Taste when high or low

I had to reply to this thread. This tastebud shift doesn't happen
regularly for me, but 10 years ago I had a severe DKA episode
(unconsciousness, hospitalization, etc.), and all sweet things tasted
horribly bitter to me for a few weeks afterwards.

Oh, and Billie -- I do sometimes get the numb mouth -- lips,
especially -- when I am low. Not always, though; usually when it's an
especially bad one.

P.S. I got my pump today -- Animas -- and I start pumping Monday! Woohoo!