Re: [IP] BILL's final post... (he's my dad)

On 5/28/02 7:32 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> And of course there is always the option of realizing those who you know you
> don't agree with or who tend to have their say in a way that is uncomfortable
> for you - and delete the messages  before you read them - just as you might
> skim the subject headings for those things which don't pertain to you.
> Linda & Dax

Please don't delete this because I agree with you!!!  ;>)   With almost
3,800 members there are always bound to be conflicts in opinion and
personality.  Just remember those rules of Netiquette and the most important
one reads:

"Give your post a litmus test. Ask yourself, "Would I say this to the
person's face?" Be honest. Then ask, "How would I react if this post was
addressed to me?" It may be that you need to rewrite and reread. Remember,
when you are facing a computer screen, it's easy to forget that you are
communicating with real people with feelings similar to your own. Send
messages that you would not be embarrassed to say to a person's face."

Just remember what Mama Roseannadanna said "if you ain't got nothing nice to
say about someone, delete their message."