Re: [IP] BILL's final post... (he's my dad)

Thanks for posting. I have learned very quickly on
internet "newsgroups" and "support groups" that people
often can be abrasive and judgemental. Also the
internet offers them the option of saying things they
would probably never say in person. The support and
info we get from this site far outweighs the bad, but
sometimes we go through times when other folks' words
lay heavier on us than others.

Do You Yahoo!?