Re: [IP] ankle swelling

Hi Jan,

A couple peopleon the list, who use pumps and have poly endo diz. wrote back
to me and said they had noticed the same thing, but never connected it to

They did suggest that taking a different type of insulin might be changing
the way the body uses the steroids, so they suggested breaking the steroid
dose up throughout the day, so it would be absorbed differently and possibly
a little more evenly.  That actually makes sense to me.

One person mentioned edema with change of seasons.  Not sure about that one.

>Hey Jenn Did anyone on the Addison's posting have swelling with >steriods
>and insulin?

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424