[IP] re: travel with supplies

> IMHO, this is rather anglo-centric. I doubt if a letter written in
> Hungarian, Arabic, or Chinese would work very well at a U.S. airport.

That's a good point.  However, I'd think one would run into the same
problem relying on the "pre-printed label" on a vial of insulin that was
purchased in a non-English speaking country (I assume the label would be
printed in the language of the country of purchase).  Unfortunately,
whenever any kind of "documentation" is required, I guess language
barriers will probably present a problem...