Re: [IP] Re: Insulin without a prescription

> One of the good things about using a national chain pharmacy is if you forget
> to take your insulin with you

This is true even if you get your drugs through a mail order place.  I was
in another state and had forgotten my blood pressure pills.  I went to
Walmart, which is one of my places I can get Rx's but not where I do get
them.  They were able to call the 800 number on my insurance card and give
me a 7 day supply of the pills.  I was told by my local HMO that you can do
this at any national chain that is part of your plan, even if it is not the
one you normally use.  I normally get these pills through the mail order
drug service that is part of my plan for long-term medications.

Judi in MI