Re: [IP] Re: Counseling for those with diabetes

In a message dated 5/28/02 12:59:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Re: [IP] Re: Counseling for those with diabetes
> Do you know what kind of doctor she is (MD, PhD, counselor, etc)?
She actually is a therapist, has her masters and works in an office that is
connected with a psychiatrist so if there are any problems that require
medicine you can get that too.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here