[IP] Insulin wothout a prescription

Humalog is only available by prescription.

Along with a few others (not sure which ones), you can only get them with a prescription.  I was surprised by this when I was switched from R to Humalog.

I was always able to get my N and R over the counter.  Not sure why you can buy some with and others without a script??

who needs to have my humalog at a major drugstore chain like Walgreens or Riteaid because I use a local pharmacy and are open limited hours on the weekends)