RE: [IP] Picking a pump

I'm riding only the 10 mile downhill part of the race (I'm in the process of
getting in shape), my fiance is doing the whole route though, he's such a
support.  That race is where I picked up a free One Touch Ultra last year.
I'm looking forward to more freebies this July!
Portland, OR
Hoping my pump arrives before that race!