Re: [IP] What a LOW feels like....

For me, a low feels like an adrenaline rush (like after you came 2 inches
from being squashed by a semi-truck while driving down the freeway) that
lasts for 15 minutes. I also feel like I haven't slept for 2 days and have
had too much cafiene(shaky, tired, confused). And I always get a splitting
headache after a low. Waking up with a low in the middle of the night is
extremely confusing for me. I once spent about 10 minutes after waking up
with a night time low trying to figure out which server(computer) the low
was on so that I could properly treat it. =) I get very confused with night
time lows, but with normal lows, I do not have the emotional reacations that
others have described (hostility, denial, confusion, etc). YMMV. Hope this

Type 1 7 years, Pumping for 8 days now!

<snip>    So once again, I turn to the "experts" for ways of describing LOWS