[IP] Re: Insulin without a prescription

One of the good things about using a national chain pharmacy is if you forget
to take your insulin with you (as I did a couple of months ago), you can stop
at any pharmacy in the chain and the pharmacist there can access your
prescription at your hometown pharmacy. As a backup plan, I was prepared to
buy a bottle of Regular (which does not need a perscription) to cover food
with and just run my pump for basal.

Prescription laws are nation-wide. That's why they call it the UNITED STATES
Food and Drug Administration. :-)  Humalog (as well as NovoLog and Lantus)
are insulin analogs, which is why they require a prescription.

Jan and Elvis