Re: [IP] Humalog and question

I also once had a sugar of 10, taken in the hospital as Pat's was. Not
tested by a meter but actual lab blood tests, which I can assume are
very accurate. I was told I'd broke the record of the lowest BG recorded
at that hospital, not something to be proud of. I have felt worse at 60
than 20 before, I assume because my BG dropped faster,  Although I
wasn't awake when I was 10, so I'm sure that was worse.

Michael