Re: [IP] Humalog and question

Once, while I was pregnant, I had a severe low while sleeping.  My then
husband tried to revive me by giving me sugar from a spoon, but I fought him
off.  He called my mother and finally they both decided to call 911.  I was
taken by ambulance to the emergency room and given IV dextrose.  I was
completely unaware anything was going on.  I woke up after the IV to find
myself in the hospital.  The hospital checked my blood sugar to see how much
it had risen and at that point it was still only 19.  I wonder how low it had
gotten prior to the dextrose.

Billie