Re: [IP] Humalog and question

At 10:25 AM 5/28/2002 Pat Flynn wrote:
 >Also, BG near zero can occur; I once had mine measured at Johns
 >Hopkins when it was 11.  I was too shook up during the travel to Florida
 >with the low BG to measure it.

You have to be careful about taking your meter readings too literally,
especially at the extreme ends of their scales. Most meters can be off
considerably, especially at very high or very low readings. You may want to
check with your meter company for more information about their acceptable
ranges. However, it could easily be off by 20 points.