[IP] What a LOW feels like....

     As a counterpoint to the recent posts about what a high feels like (
straight ketchup with no water!!), I found your recounting of a frightening
low equally informative. The specifics (whether basals were off, what the
actual bgs would have read etc) are of less importance than how you REACTED &
BEHAVED while low.
   So once again, I turn to the "experts" for ways of describing LOWS to
non-diabetics....One of my many cyber-pals was effusive in thanking me for
the e-mail from Rodney & Jan about how to "visualize" a high, but now she
needs a comparably helpful one for LOWS, in anticipation of meeting with her
son's middle school teachers for next year.
Renee (pump mom to Melissa)