Re: [IP] Humalog and question

Thanx to everyone for their comments on "skipping meals" on the pump.  I now
believe that my "worst insulin reaction" could certainly have been due to
basal rates that were set too high while I was driving to Florida.  That
does make sense.  I must have sounded distraught when you read that I had my
shirt off, but this writer is a male--Pat for Patrick,  not Pat for
Patricia.  Also, BG near zero can occur; I once had mine measured at Johns
Hopkins when it was 11.  I was too shook up during the travel to Florida
with the low BG to measure it.  But thanx again for your considerate
Pat Flynn