Re: [IP] Humalog and question

In a message dated Tue, 28 May 2002 11:27:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted writes:

> That was the all time worst
> insulin reaction I ever had, and I must admit that I
> probably have had over
> 1000 reactions in my 52 yr diabetes history!!

Hi Pat,

I had a similar reaction the 2 month after diagnosis.  I drove from Albany NY to Cheyanne WY without spending the night. Stopped for two hours in a rest area in Iowa.  Got to Cheyanne about 9 pm checked in and had very similar experience remember runing around the motel looking for a coke machine. this was in 1965 on NPH and REG.  On th pump since my Basal keeps track of basic needs I often skip meals particularly when I am traveling with no problems.