Re: [IP] pharmacy not checking with insurance

Faith,

I had a similar problem with a pharmacy.  They were not calling the insurance
company and even accused me of lying.  Needless to say, I did switch
pharmacies.  Now, if I have a problem with a pharmacy I just pull out my cell
phone and call the insurance company myself and ask them to speak to the
pharmacist for me.  It has worked every time.

Billie