Re: [IP] Re: Counseling for those with diabetes

In a message dated 4/24/02 3:08:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Counseling for those with diabetes
> Is there a particular type of councelor/therapist/doctor that is better for
> someone with dm to get counseling from?  There are mental health,
> behaviooral
> health, psychiartrists, pshychologists, psychoanalysts... it's so
> confusing!

I am way behind in digests and trying to catch up but wanted to say that the
diabetes center at the hospital i have to use (insurance) has their own
therapist who specializes in talking to diabetics and helping them deal with
their lives.  She is really good at what she does, runs the support groups

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here