Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:07:38 -0400
From: Billie Sue Parker <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Insulin without a prescription

I was told the same thing by a pharmacist at my local hospital when I had a
similar situation.  It was middle of the night and my pharmacy was closed so
I called the hospital to see if they would sell insulin to the public in an
emergency and I was told that I would have to have a prescription for my
Humalog.  I think it has to do with the cost.  He told me that it would cost
me $40 to buy a bottle of Humalog from them.