RE: [IP] Weight Watchers

I have been on Weight Watchers since December 26th and have lost 20 lbs.  It
has been a slow process after the first two months, but it has been

I found it very easy to use, at first calculating both carbs and points was
a little inconvenient, but like with carbs, once you figure out your
favorite foods you stop having to do as many calculations, and after a while
measuring quite so closely.

The thing to look out for is your insulin requirements.  My carb ratios,
correction ratios, and basal rates have dropped dramatically and are still
dropping.  Losing the weight has made me much more insulin sensitive.

Good Luck, if you have more questions contact me offline,