From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 5:43 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Weight Watchers

My mom has been doing weight watchers, so I thought I'd answer about the

points...They are calculated based on a food's calorie, fat, and fiber
content...I wouldn't see this program being a problem, as far as
diabetes
goes...Yeah, counting both points and carbs could be a pain, but it
wouldn't
be impossible...

Good Luck with whatever you choose,
Jen