Re: Licking fingers (was: Re: [IP] Wow, Some Good Stuff)

I remember one week before being diagnosed while in college... I walked
into a friends dorm room and asked them what they have been drinking,
they replied nothing. I smelled peach schnapps and accused then of
lying,  I wanted a taste of this drink!  If I only knew.