[IP] I made the paper...

Hi Guys,

I was interviewed by my local newspaper about my participation in the JDRF
Ride to a Cure this fall in Death Valley.  The interview didn't go
incredibly well as the reporter didn't seem to be listening to much of what
I was saying.  However I followed it up with an email and he seemed to use a
lot of that in the article so most of the info isn't incorrect.

Note:  My father and mother-in-law are actually still alive, and both have
type I diabetes which he got wrong in the article.

-- Sherry
dxd 8/80
pump 12/99 MM508