Re: [IP] Smart Chart from Punpin Insulin

> Has anyone gone to the trouble to create the Smart Chart found in the
> Pumping Insulin book? Or know where I can find it electronically?

I once got a file from someone (I think on this list) called "diabetes11.xls",
which I'm using every time before I see my doctor.  If the original author
will not respond to you, I'll be glad to ForWarD it to you.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes