Re: [IP] dental problems

--- Pat Flynn <email @ redacted> wrote:
" Hi Kathy,
>  I developed severe gingivitis 3 years ago.  My
> dentist said I had
> periodontal disease. "

After having this disease for almost 9 years, my only
complication so far is my teeth!  I think I must have
bought my dentist 2 new cars and a house with all I
have had to put into my mouth.  Root canals, crowns
and a bridge.  It kinda breaks my heart after years of
braces as a kid....but it could be worse!  Blessings

Do You Yahoo!?