Re: [IP] travel with supplies

I just toured several European countries from the US
and all I needed was a doc note stating I had
diabetes. Then I would tell the person at the counter
that I had D and they would help me get through
security. If you wear a pump, wear it where they can't
see it and chances are they'll never know it's there.
To find out what you need, call your particular
airline. Call at least twice just to make sure you get
the same answer at least twice.

Do You Yahoo!?