[IP] Re: Fw: Novo Nordisk Canada Inc. Announces InDuo

   Our local  JDRF Walk for the Cure was yesterday, and reps from
Novo-Nordisk and Lifescan were sharing a tent to showcase this new meter
cmbined with an insulin pen-type of injection system.

     It seems pretty nice--if you are used to carrying insulin to give by
syringe or pen for back-up, you could do it by only carrying this one device.
 The meter part is the Ultra One Touch and uses the same strips.  The other
end holds a catridge of insulin and you pop a needle onto the end when you
want to give an injection.  Of course it is a fair bit larger than the One
Touch Ultra, but it is still quite a compact size.
     It will be pricey--the reps were giving away coupons for large
discounts, and also giving away some totally free.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8