RE: [IP] dental problems

As far as dental problems go and diabetes, I belive part of it can be true
but there are a lot of people on here who are diabetic and have beautiful
and healthy teeth/gums.

I think a lot of it is heredity and if you have dry mouth, doesn't help much

My daughter's teeth are bad and I've always taken her to dentist and she
brushes religiously after each meal and flosses and now even has a water pik
to help w/her gums...I think she inherited that from me poor kid!!!

Kathy B.