Re: [IP] Humalog and question

From: Winsor Pop <email @ redacted>
>>> I've had to start skipping breakfast because my head starts spinning
about 40 minutes after my bolus...including heart palpitations, tight chest
and an allover feeling of anxiety. I don't have the same problem any other
time of the day.>>>

Not only is it common for us to say YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) on this
list, but your *own* mileage may also vary. Different times we often have
different symptoms. What is your BG *during* one of these episodes. Why are
you waiting 40 minutes after a bolus since it sounds like you have not yet
eaten? Perhaps you have and I misunderstood? *Most* of us will bolus and eat
while it's being delivered. Many with gastroparesis will bolus immediately
after eating and use a dual or square wave. I'm puzzled at the comment of
*40 minutes*. Could you explain? That may help someone know what's

My opinions are free - it's the scarcasm I charge for