[IP] cont. Virus (human not computer)

To my dear family on this list.  I want to thank everyone for their kindness
and words of support and concern.  I wanted to let all of  you know that as
fast as this thing came onto Josh last week it left him saturday just as
fast.  He went from those high BGs in the 400-600+ right back down to around
120-140.  His tummy is feeling better and he has his energy back.  We are
still dealing with the hypo feelings he is still getting being in the 100s
again.  I am guessing that it will take his body a little time to adjust to
the 'normal' numbers again.  But that is livable.

Again, I want to thank ALL of you.  I love you guys and know that I can count
on your when the chips are down.

Forever Grateful,

mom to Joshua