Re: :[IP] Re: long-termers who have avoided complications REMOVAL

In a message dated 5/27/02 10:57:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> 'Nuff said (for now) YMMV (~_^)

thanks, Jan...my daughter, 8, dx'd 1997...with very tight care has beginning
neuropathy and depression....my brother, dx'd 1955, went blind and had many
complications before is death in 1983.....YMMV is absolutely correct...but it
doesn't stop me from doing all I can to control this disease for my daughter
and teach her good self care because it does help but is no guarantee......I.
too, am sorry he felt the need to leave because his experience is different
from others......