[IP] Novalog and swelling

Wow the humalog and swelling postings came just in the knick of time for me.
I have been on NOVALOG now for about 5 wks switched from Humalog and my bgs
are much more consistent and have decreased my insulin intake but my fingers
and ankles in the last 4 days have started to swell. One of the doctors that
I work with checked me out on Saturday and couldnt come up with a reason.  I
guess it's the Novalog.  Anyone else with NOVALOG swelling?  Jenn move over
WEIRD Jan is coming over.  lol