No one other than the Admins should be sending any messages about viruses and hoaxes to the List.  IF you have a virus warning you must send, then send it to
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and it will be handled properly by the List Administrator.  If a warning or hoax has been sent to the list, do not Reply, it will be handled by list

Again, DO NOT SEND VIRUS WARNINGS to the List.  Send them to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

To quote from our Netiquette page:  "Remember that this list is here to provide answers, help, and support for people interested in insulin pumps. Make sure that your posts
contribute to this goal."  The discussion of viruses that do not affect our diabetes do not contribute.

George Lovelace
IP Administration