Re: [IP] Fwd: Emergency Response required. I found it after 10 days of it being there.

At 06:21 PM 5/26/2002 Brian wrote:
 >EVERYONE  Please please Please
 >
 >Do not follow these instructions and never forward any email like this its
 >a hoax..  Best thing to do is go to a anti virus site and follow those
 >instructions and get a anti virus software  (don't forget to update it on a
 >regular basis).

Any email that asks you to forward it on to everyone in your address book
should be instantly suspect as a hoax. Put the first few words of the
message into any search engine (such as www.google.com) and you'll probably
find it listed in one of the hoax sites.

Sam

OPEN IT.
7.  Go