Re: [IP] Fwd: Emergency Response required. I found it after 10 days of it being there.

EVERYONE  Please please Please

Do not follow these instructions and never forward any email like this its
a hoax..  Best thing to do is go to a anti virus site and follow those
instructions and get a anti virus software  (don't forget to update it on a
regular basis).