Re: [IP] Fwd: Emergency Response required. I found it after 10 days of it being there.

Once again... this is at least the 3rd time... this is a total hoax. Please
do NOT delete this file and please notify everyone that you've sent this
to, that is a bogus email. The file listed below is a Microsoft File that
used for JavaScripts. It can cause Browser problems when deleted.

Sam Skopp