Re: [IP] Humalog

>In addition to the differences you mention, I also experiences >something
>akin to ''hot flushes'' and palpitations with Humalog even >when my BG was
>well within the euglycemic range.

Along a similar vein, I've noticed, since I've started pumping (with
Humalog, since November) that my feet, hands and face seem to swell up on a
pretty regular basis.  Granted, I always experienced some swelling every
once in a while from the other medications I take, but now its a daily

Anyone else, or is it just another Weird Jenn thing?

:)  Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424