Re: [IP] (no subject)

Original Message -----
From: Charlene

> I tried NovoLog instead of Humalog in my 508 about 2 months ago.  I need
> less insulin and the sites are absorbing consistently.  And I do not have
> occasional   highs that had no explanation .  I do feel quite sure of
> differences after 2 months.  Now for the negative--My insurance will only
> for Humalog.  So  there I am.     Are there people having similiar
> from a switch to NovoLog?

In addition to the differences you mention, I also experiences something
akin to ''hot flushes'' and palpitations with Humalog even when my BG was
well within the euglycemic range.
Humalog has, to the best of my knowledge, not yet received FDA-approved for
use in insulin pumps.
I find it hard to accept that insurance companies can legally  force or
coerce people to use 'non-approved'  products, procedures or therapies.