[IP] (no subject)

 I tried NovoLog instead of Humalog in my 508 about 2 months ago.  I need
less insulin and the sites are absorbing consistently.  And I do not have the
occasional   highs that had no explanation .  I do feel quite sure of these
differences after 2 months.  Now for the negative--My insurance will only pay
for Humalog.  So  there I am.     Are there people having similiar benefits
from a switch to NovoLog?charlene