[IP] The Ip needs support not ...

>>>I found it to be really sad that Jennifer Harkleroad has asked to be
taken off the digest mailing because she does have some good postings.
Sharon B>>>

I *assumed* Jennifer asked to be taken off due to the fact she will be
having a hysterectomy in two days and probably won't be able to keep up with
the mail. Perhaps I'm wrong. YMMV (~_^)

The nice thing about standards, there is enough for everyone to have their