Re: [IP] Hot Weather Lows

InstaGlucose works the fastest of all materials I have used.  But it's
expensive at about $4.00 a tube.  I only use it when I know my BG has
plummeted to around 25 or less. It has a twist off top so won't leak or
melt.  You can ask for it through your pharmacist.  Another thing I use with
a little slower results but faster than glucose tablets are Milkfuls.  They
are caramel tasting and are wrapped in saran wrap type thingies.  They don't
melt in your pocket and are very inexpensive.  You can buy a bag of 30 for
$1.28 at Target, and even cheaper when available at Sam's or Costco.  Good