Re: [IP] Minimed Customer Service

In a message dated 5/24/02 1:31:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Don't complain to Minimed about batteries; they are so inexpensive anyway.
> You can buy them at Home Depot very cheaply.  The cost of a long distance
> call to Minimed far outweighs the cost of buying them yourself.

When I call MM to order my supplies I use their 800 number.  The last time I
had a problem ordering supplies, I left a voice mail with. Michele Davia ext
4321 who I believe is a director.  She did not answer my email but my
supplies arrived soon thereafter