[IP] The Ip needs support not ...

Hello fellow pumpers,
I really enjoy the IP for the information and support from others. Lately, I
have not been enjoying reading as much because some people that post respond
nastily to those asking for help, want to vent about something that has
happened to them or have some information to share.

The IP administrators do a wonderful job of keeping the nastiness at bay. I
would think they don't need to do that if we practice chat etiquette meaning
"if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." . . . and
offering suggestions without cutting somebody down.

I found it to be really sad that Jennifer Harkleroad has asked to be taken off
the digest mailing because she does have some good postings.

Happy Memorial Day, I hope we all have a fun and safe weekend! Sharon B