Re: [IP] Can others tell?

       Not only have these posts been helpful to those of us who don't have
diabetes, but after forwarding the "graphic representations" of what
different blood sugars "feel" like form Rodney & Jan, I received a reply from
a grandmother who'd received my "diabetes cyber circle" forwards.
        She wrote that she'd "assumed" a HIGH blood sugar in her
granddaughter would make her feel HIGH - giggly, happy, silly, raring to
go.....she was shocked to read that many diabetics in fact feel anything BUT
"raring to go" when they're HIGH!
       So, once again, thanks for sharing....you have no idea how tremendous
a ripple effect you create by tossing out these "gems".
Renee (pump mom to Melissa)