Re: [IP] Metabolic decompensation in pump users due to lispro

Not really, the paper was written about TWO people. You can't draw
much in the way of conclusions from that.

Insulin Pumpers has been collecting data on problems with Humalog for
5 years now and it seems to be a problem in about 6% of pumpers. The
symptoms mimic other things so its hard to recognize at first, but
once identified, the symptoms are consistent and repeatable. It's not
a big deal once the problem is known. If you don't have a difficulty
with the use of Humalog now, it is unlikely that will change based on
the data collected so far.