[IP] Re: Can others tell

In a message dated 5/25/02 7:09:45 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< In a message dated 5/25/02 4:15:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted
  > My husband, and now my daughter, age 17, can always seem to tell when I am
 > running low - even before I can really tell.  They tell me my behavior
 > alters ever so slightly.  Can other spouses, and children sense the drop in
 > bgs for other diabetics on this list?  Or is my family just strange?
 > Melany >>

My husband can always tell when I'm low before I know it. He says my eyes
glaze over, I get real cranky, and look like I could bite the head off a
rattlesnake. (Thanks, Honey! lol)

Jan and Elvis