Re: [IP] IP DKA vs MDI DKA (new endo)

Based on what Spot said about the European study in kids I have to agree with
those results, based on what we have been going through with Josh.  Except
for the first few day of this weird virus thing ( this is day 5 now) he has
not had KTs except maybe a trace that we get rid of immediately.  And his
average BG (there goes our monthly averages!!!) is running around 400 right
now....UUGGGGHH!!!  So long as he is getting insulin going in he is not
developing keytones so there is something to be said about the continuous
insulin flow.

And to let you know, since Josh's body has gotten use to such high BGs right
now, when he dropped down to 250 today he actually got the shakes and
everything else as one of his normal hypo symptoms.  I sure will be glad when
this virus decides to leave....GGGRRRRR!!!
THANKS to all of you who have written your personal messages of support.  It
means a LOT to me guys...especially since hubby is out of town on business
right now!

mom to Joshua.....YAWN  YAWN  YAWN